- Ryan Jordan will be in Bozeman, MT until June 5; Kotzebue, AK between June 7 and June 10, Wiseman, AK between July 1 and July 4, and Bozeman after July 6.
- Roman Dial and Jason Geck will be in Anchorage, AK until June 10 and after July 2.
Ryan Jordan is booking slideshow tour dates for Fall 2006 and Spring 2007:
- Arctic 1000: America's Longest Unsupported Wilderness Traverse. Arctic 1000 is a story of human endurance across America's remotest and largest contiguous wilderness. Three adventurers carrying only ultralight "racing" gear attempt to trek 1000 km (600 mi) without support from Alaska's Chukchi Sea towards the oil pipeline highway before their food runs out. Arctic 1000 blends beautiful imagery from the expedition with their story of human endurance, a vast expanse of remote wilderness, the indigenous culture of Alaska's North Slope, and America's insatiable appetite for oil that threatens to forever break up the wilderness of the Arctic landscape.
Magazine Articles, News Syndication, Stock Images, RSS Feed
- Magazine articles will be available for exclusive publication. Written and photographed by Dial and Jordan, pieces range from short narrative accounts (~ 1,000 words) to full-length features (~ 5,000 words).
- A variety of syndicated content will be available for newspaper and website distribution, ranging from 500 to 2,000 words.
- Stock images, including photography and maps will be available for royalty-free syndication.
- Artic1000.com live dispatches via satellite are available for <a href="http://www.ryanjordan.com/2006_arctic/index.rdf">RSS subscription here</a>.
Other Media Info
Media Contact Information
- CAITLIN MAGBEE
O'Berry-Cavanaugh Public Relations